From the community
to the community!
We are a non-bias, non-political, non-partisan, non-religious, non-profit community-based organization. Established to help refugees and make them feel at home again.
Our Mission Statement
- The newcomers need to be presented with different communities especially newcomer youth and children.
- Newcomer youth needs to enroll in programs and activities to keep them entertained in a safe and healthy way.
- Educate newcomer families about the rules and culture in Canada and fill the gap between newcomer generations.
- The need for integration that matches between cultural background local society.
- Outreach newcomer communities and build bridges between different cultures.
- Convey the voice of newcomers to government departments, provincially and federally.
- Advocate for newcomer rights.
- Communicate with aboriginal communities and create programs to introduce newcomers
and aboriginal people to each other culture.